The National Special Education Advocacy Institute, NSEAI, has been offering BCEA™ trainings since 2008. They offered the first and the only national Board Certified Education Advocate program. This nationally recognized program is available for the benefit of parents & leaders in the education advocacy field, such as yourself.
MILITARY, FIRE, POLICE FAMILIES, & 55+
BUY ALL 12 Courses - PRE PAY 50% DISCOUNT CLICK HERE NOW! $1710.00 (save $1710 from $3420.00)
$285.00 PER CLASS - $3420.00 FOR ALL 12 CLASSES CLICK HERE NOW!
REGISTRATION FOR A WEBINAR IS AN AGREEMENT TO THE NSEAI WEBINAR POLICY. READ PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
100 Special Education Process Syllabus
200 Advocacy Techniques & Practices Syllabus
300 Proactive IEP Preparation Syllabus
400 Evaluations I: Academic & Cognitive Syllabus
500 Evaluations II: Related Services Syllabus
600 Research Based Interventions Syllabus
***** Project - Assignment *****
700 Transition Planning & Outcomes Syllabus
800 Extended School Year Syllabus
900 Special Education Issues Syllabus
1000 Behavioral Issues & Management Syllabus
1100 Disability Case Management Syllabus
1200 Individual & Systems Advocacy Syllabus
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
Professional advocates and knowledgeable lay advocates and parents are needed in elementary, secondary, post-secondary, community, and employment settings. Improve your expertise within the special education advocacy field, especially now that 11-17% of children born today have IEPs for some form of learning or developmental disability, and with rising numbers affected by autism (1 in 68 children). Our faculty and nationally recognized experts in education, clinical evaluations and legal panels have brought our students the latest research and information on advocacy programing.
Coursework is focused on an Education Advocacy Practice Act and national special education standards. Course work prepares an advocate for the profession of education advocacy. NSEAI trainings provide a collaborative atmosphere with a unique cross training curriculum. Training is focused on unique skill sets needed for:
With a child focused approach, you to will learn to think strategically and become a community resource about:
Board Certified Education Advocates - BCEA MEMBERSHIP FEES
$240 A YEAR
ACCESS TO ALL COURSES & MATERIALS
PRIVATE FACEBOOK PAGE
SCHEDULED Q&A WITH ACCESS TO ARCHIVE
You must be a Board Certified Education Advocate in good standing
* All REGISTRATIONS FOR A WEBINAR ARE AGREEMENTS TO THE NSEAI WEBINAR POLICY AND REGISTRATION POLICY.
* Students must print out materials prior to webinar, at their own cost.
* Launch dates are approximate dates and not necessarily linked to purchase date.
* Classes bought individually are available for 30 days.
* All 12 classes bought at once are available for 1 year.
* See cancellation policy.
* Students will receive webinar links and confirmations.
* Remember to test your system - per webinar policy.
* Attendance for 65% of each course is required to take the associated board certification exams or receive credit .
* Administrator or Faculty determinations are final.
* Questions forward to: [email protected]
* No refunds are given.
* The Board Certification Application Fee is not included in any on-demand webinar or seminar fee.
* On Demand Webinar registration is only online, seats are limited.
* NSEAI is not responsible for any costs associated with a cancellation of or delay in an on-demand webinar release.
* Seminars, Live or on-demand Webinars (when offered) may be recorded by NSEAI only. Registration is an Authorization to NSEAI to Record Seminars or take photographs.
*Registration serves as authorization for unlimited use of audio or images for NSEAI or affiliated sponsoring groups for marketing at no fee.
* Registration on the day of a class is on a first come basis - Register & Pay Early. Access is limited. If you do not prepay we cannot guarantee you a space.
* Professional behavior is expected at all programs live or on-demand. Comments provided during on-demand webinars are reviewed. Any disruptions or unprofessional behavior will result in removal and course credit will not be given. NSEAI Administrator's decision is final.
* Act 48 and CLE Credits are only available for in person attendance to seminars. They must be requested in advance. They are not offered at all programs.
* CEU fees (if offered or applicable) are paid by the participant. (CLE, Act 48, College Credits)
* NSEAI is not responsible for any costs associated with a delay or cancellation of a seminar, webinar or lack of access to an on-demand webinar. Make up days will be provided for live presentations. Technical issues will be resolved for on-demand programs ASAP.
$50.00 FOR HANDBOOK AND $150 NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE
$150 application fee is not refundable even if you do not send in the application or if the application is not accepted.
Requirements are on the website at BECOMING A BCEA
APPLICATION AND HANDBOOK are only available to those who have completed at least 6 of the 12 courses.
Upon successful completion of 6 of the 12 course exams and meeting CE requirements you may apply to become a Board Certified Education Advocate™ (BCEA™) and then finish your practicum and class work. Handbook and application is emailed to the candidate.
Scholarship rules must be read and agreed to prior to submission.