NATIONAL CENTER FOR AUTISM RESOURCES AND EDUCATION
Supports NSEAI in its efforts to provide quality educational and advocacy information to families, advocates and other professionals.
AS A NONPROFIT 501C-3 ORGANIZATION:
WE SUPPORT NATIONALLY:
* RESEARCH related to Autism and related neuro-developmental disorders, * PUBLIC AWARENESS about incidence of disorders and effective treatment,
ACCURATE INFORMATION dissemination of up to date, research based
information to families, educators and medical professionals, and
EDUCATION of parents, advocates, clinicians, educators, lawyers and the
community as to best practices and appropriate treatment. Promoting a
collaborative, cross training approach.
THIS IS DONE THROUGH:
* BEING A SOURCE of accurate, up to date, research based information,
* TRAINING families, educators and clinicians and lawyers, through community training programs,
SUPPORTING community programs that promote awareness about disabilities
and support families and individuals with disabilities,
PROMOTING INDEPENDENCE through education advocacy, self advocacy,
independent living and home and community based services for children
and adults with Autism and related neuro-developmental disorders,
* FUNDING of research that addresses the quality of life for parents and their children with Autism, and
* SPONSORING quality Special Education Advocacy trainings through NSEAI, which provides on-site, on-line training,and conferences.